www.MyOwnRevolution.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.MyOwnRevolution.com

Snap out of it and start your own revolution!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Orleans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New Orleans Empty
PostSubject: New Orleans   New Orleans EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 am

If you haven't been to New Orleans yet, everything you have heard is true. And if you have been there. I don't have to tell you that it is true. You've got a live jazz band playing in every other restaurant and bar on bourbon street, antique shops, vintage Spanish architiecture, LOADS of history, and of course, the best example of southern hospitality known to man.

I've been there 3 times so far, and will be back again and again. If you go, stop by Cafe Du Monde ( cafedumonde.com ). It is on the outskirts of the French Quarter and part of a great fresh market. There menu consists of french donuts, water, or coffee, and there is almost always a wait to sit down. But it is well worth the experience. I would also reccomend Antoine's Restaurant ( Antoines.com ), it has been around since 1840 and is one of the oldest restaurants in the country. The food is phenominal, the atmosphere is worth it alone. If you're dining with a group, you can reserve a secret room that was used in the early 1900's as a speakeasy during the times of bootlegging.

Visit the cemeteries, the voodoo shops, and grab yourself some hot sauce. You'll have a great time in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
https://myownrevolution.board-directory.net

New Orleans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.MyOwnRevolution.com :: USA :: South USA :: Louisiana-
Jump to: